Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Both the books I want to read this summer are sequels to books I've read a while a go so I might have trouble picking a series back up again. The first book I want to read is Fire by Kristin Cashore, a prequel to Changeling, about a girl who lives in a world inhabited by 'monsters' that are enhanced and beautiful versions of various animal species. The book focuses on a girl named Fire who is a human 'monster' with the ability to control peoples minds. I normally don't like prequels but since the first novel was so good I'll give it a chance. The second book I want to read is Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr, its the third in a series. I read the first two but I was put off by the second one, Ink Exchange, so didn't immediate start reading the third one. I've heard good things though so I feel I should finish the series and just read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment